- All Primary students will be dismissed at the same time rather than staggering dismissal times for grades K-2 and 3-5.
- Fridays are full days of instruction EXCEPT when school is closed for teacher work days. There will no longer be early dismissal days.
- We have increased the number of teacher workdays spaced throughout the school year. On those days, there will be no students on campus unless they are enrolled in the aftercare program. More details will become available during orientation about before and aftercare opportunities.
- Grades K-2: 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. on Mondays – Fridays
- Grades 3-5: 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. on Mondays – Fridays
- Grades 6-8: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Mondays – Fridays
- Grades 9-12: 8:30 a.m. – 3:20 p.m. on Mondays – Fridays
Grades K-8 may begin arriving at 7:30 a.m. Students will be supervised from this time until instruction begins (when the classroom teacher assumes responsibility).
Grades 9-12 may begin arriving at 8 a.m. Students will be supervised from this time until instruction begins (when the classroom teacher assumes responsibility). Hours are the same at San Jose Prep and San Jose Early College at Cecil.
Before and aftercare will be available. Specific details including hours and pricing will be made available at the orientation events pertaining to your child’s grade level.
2022-23 School Calendar:
Here are some important dates to keep in mind for the upcoming school year.
- First day of school: August 15, 2022
- Thanksgiving break: November 21-25, 2022
- Winter break: December 19, 2022-January 3, 2023
- Spring break: March 13-17, 2023
- Final day of school: June 2, 2023
- Teacher Work Days – no students on campus: September 2, October 17, November 4, December 2, January 3, February 3, March 20, April 14 and May 5